YAMANA was founded by Yemeni healthcare professionals who practice in various areas of healthcare. The founders saw the need for an umbrella organization that can combine their effort to work together to accomplish their goals and missions.
For years, healthcare professionals of Yemeni descent have been immigrating to North America and their numbers have exponentially increased every decade. Individually, they have made tremendous progress professionally, academically, and financially. It was time for them to unite their efforts to establish a non-profit organization, a first of its kind that covers all 50 states and Canada.
To build and foster a network of medical professionals in North America and beyond by partnering together to provide innovative, sustainable, and dignified healthcare.
- Establish an open registry for healthcare professionals in the United States and Canada who share the mission of YAMANA.
- Work together in an organized, professional, and scientific way to promote medical aid to the People of Yemen.
- Collaborate with other health organizations in Yemen, North America, and other countries to improve healthcare in Yemen.
- Facilitate local and international medical missions To Yemen.
- Provide medical education and training opportunities to our members as well as students and healthcare professionals In Yemen.